These awards are for manufacturers, traders, wholesalers, importers, exporters and related service providers of all sizes and geographic locations.
The awards are free to enter and finalists will get the opportunity to pitch before a live judging panel PLUS an audience of investors and potential customers later this year.
Some important notes for completing the following pages:
- Focus on your business success, emphasising your achievements in the current year (2019/2020).
- Don’t assume that the judges are already aware of your organization, its products or successes.
- Tell us your story, highlight your achievements, how you overcame challenges, and the innovative business practices you have implemented to foster relationships with customers, develop staff and contribute to the communities to which you export and/or import.
- Please make sure you remember to detail how the business has achieved sustainable growth by involving itself in some aspect of international trade (import or export of a product or service).
- If you are a service provider - think how adopting an existing international technology or service has helped you or how your service or technology has helped others outside of your organization.
- Answers can be in bullet point form if this helps you to articulate your answers more clearly.
- Use actual examples where possible to demonstrate your responses.
Please contain your response to the indicated word limit, the online form will not accept extra words.
This form will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are 36 questions in this survey.