Why Enter the Go Global Awards?
The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards is a premier awards system celebrating businesses involved in international trade. Just getting on the awards short-list can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. By entering the Go Global Awards you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions, expand your network of resources, learn more about new innovations and market opportunities and crucially compare yourself with your competitors.
Here are some reasons to enter the International Trade Council Go Global Awards:
- It’s free to enter: Simply complete the online entry form and if your business is a finalist you will be invited to participate in the Council’s Think Global Conference where you can pitch in front of judges, investors and potential customers.
- Generates brand awareness: Winning a Go Global Award is a great way to boost marketing’s internal reputation – it brings attention to an area where the business is truly outperforming its competitors and can be directly linked to increased business results.
- Helps your business stand out from the crowd: Just being shortlisted can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers via local or national PR.
- Separates you from your competition: Winning an award, being a finalist, or being nominated can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business and is a positive way of differentiating yourself from your competitors.
- Sends a positive message to your customers and investors: Participating in the Go Global Awards sends a positive messages to customers, investors and partners; reassuring them that they’re making the right choice.
- Improves employee motivation: Entering the awards is a fantastic way to recognize the hard work of your employees and partners. Even if you’re not a final winner, the mere act of entering will go some way to letting your employees know you truly value their work, which can be a huge confidence boost.
- Provides opportunities to network with other winners and runners ups: There are plenty of opportunities to meet like-minded people providing plenty of business networking potential.
- Makes it easier to recruit new staff: Winning an award boosts your hiring stature among new recruits. If you are the best, the best will want to work with you.
- Is a badge of quality of your business for prospective customers: The trust and credibility that comes with Go Global Awards recognition can play a key part in a potential new customer’s decision to choose you.
Entering the Go Global Awards offers your organization a ticket to a world of new business opportunities. If your organization is growth oriented, and you are looking to make exporting a reality, or to take you ambitions to the next level, participating in these awards can introduce you to people that can help make it happen.
The awards are free to enter. What have you got to loose?